In the next three months, there will be no thefts of bitcoins from bitcoin end-users resulting from a the end-user's GNU/Linux system being compromised.
- tedks estimated 90% on 2011-06-18
- gwern said “What counts as a linux system? the recent mtgox crosssite scripting is done with the user’s browser regardless of what OS the browser runs on…” on 2011-06-19
- tedks said “That’s a theft from an mtgox account, not a bitcoin end-user. I mean something like wallet stealing. This is based on an AFK conversation with coworkers.” on 2011-06-19
- fergus estimated 80% on 2011-08-19
- Jach estimated 85% on 2011-08-19
- Laurent Bossavit said “tags: internet, security, bitcoin” on 2011-09-04
- Robert Kosten estimated 70% on 2011-09-11
- tedks judged this prediction right on 2011-09-18.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction