Google will lose their soul. We'll love them less in the coming years.
- Lina estimated 75% on 2009-05-28
- Lina on 2009-05-28
- Lina said “Waching Google Wave Preview, I think I got this one wrong ..” on 2009-05-29
- Miyo said “Soul?” on 2009-05-30
- Bébhinn estimated 65% and said “We’ll love them less regardless the state of their soul – seems required when companies go from under-dog to over-lord status -even if benevolent.” on 2009-05-30
- Bébhinn said “Google wave would have taken care of that sole/soul typo!! :-)” on 2009-05-30
- anonym judged this prediction right on 2009-10-17.
- anonym judged this prediction unknown on 2009-10-17.
- anonym estimated 85% on 2009-10-17
- gwern estimated 80% on 2010-07-30
- kallman estimated 80% and said “They’ll still be one of the most useful companies, but their idealism is shgowing some wear and tear.” on 2010-11-23
- Lina judged this prediction wrong on 2011-05-27.
- gwern said “I disagree strongly with this judging. they’ve taken a lot of flak for cutting a bunch of loved services like Google Codesearch, and lost even more with the botched Buzz and people aren’t too keen on Google+ either.” on 2012-04-10
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction