The Doctor (from Doctor Who) will exceed the usual regeneration limit via genetic looms, like the Other is rumored to have done.
- papermachine estimated 40% on 2011-09-19
- papermachine said “The prevailing theory is that River Song gave the Doctor her remaining regenerations, but it’s not canonical yet, so…” on 2011-09-19
- gwern estimated 50% on 2011-09-19
- JoshuaZ estimated 35% on 2011-09-19
- fergus estimated 80% on 2011-09-20
- papermachine judged this prediction wrong on 2011-11-02.
- papermachine judged this prediction unknown on 2011-11-02.
- JoshuaZ said “Can we move the deadline for this prediction up a bit?” on 2013-11-15
- HonoreDB estimated 10% and said “I’m guessing the limit will be all but ignored, at least if Moffat is still show runner when it gets hit.” on 2013-11-19
- HonoreDB said “Well, it wasn’t ignored, but it wasn’t looms either.” on 2013-12-26
- HonoreDB judged this prediction wrong on 2013-12-26.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction