Southern Baptist Convention will not rename themselves in the next two years.
- JoshuaZ estimated 85% on 2011-09-21
- JoshuaZ said “See http://www.abpnews.com/content/view/6751/53/ tags [religion][politics][Christianity]” on 2011-09-21
- fergus estimated 90% on 2011-09-21
- gwern estimated 80% and said “hm, only a 5% edge last time. guessing most of the confidence is reasoning from bureacratic delay?” on 2011-09-21
- JoshuaZ said “Bureaucratic delay, the denominations own traditionalist tendencies, and a general chance that they might not end up renaming at all. ” on 2011-09-21
- JoshuaZ said “What do you mean by a 5% edge? ” on 2011-09-21
- atroche estimated 99% on 2013-09-17
- JoshuaZ judged this prediction right on 2013-09-20.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction