'Completion of the i5K project' by 2017
- gwern estimated 50% on 2011-09-25
- gwern said “http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2016.htm#insect-genomes” on 2011-09-25
- gwern said “5000 insect genomes is a lot, but on the other hand, there’s no sign of genome sequencing costs ceasing their exponential plunge, that I know of.” on 2011-09-25
- Robert Kosten estimated 60% on 2011-10-04
- gwern said “seems to have sputtered out – can’t find any meaningful updates but definitely not 5000 genomes.” on 2017-01-01
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2017-01-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction