North Korea's President Kim Jong-il's goal is to stabilize it's position in the world before he announces his resignation and appoints his 26 year old son to the presidency.
- CRNewsReports© estimated 100% on 2009-06-17
- CRNewsReports© on 2009-06-17
- CRNewsReports© changed the deadline from “on 2009-06-01” on 2009-06-17
- CRNewsReports© changed the deadline from “on 2010-08-01” on 2009-06-17
- gwern estimated 70% and said “This is really vague. But it’s the best explanation of the Cheonan incident, so…” on 2010-07-29
- gwern said “since he didn’t resign, I think this should be marked wrong” on 2011-12-19
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2011-12-19.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction