Less Wrong will have a “limited-access forum” before 2013.
- Jayson Virissimo estimated 20% on 2012-01-26
- Jayson Virissimo said “http://lesswrong.com/r/discussion/lw/9kf/ive_had_it_with_those_dark_rumours_about_our/5r68” on 2012-01-26
- Anubhav estimated 20% on 2012-01-26
- gwern estimated 15% and said “already many mailing lists have been set up – decision theory, meetups, SIAI house, etc. if those don’t count, another mailing list won’t count, and that is what is most likely” on 2012-01-26
- Jayson Virissimo said “gwern, are they invite only or otherwise only available to a subset of LessWrongers?” on 2012-01-26
- muflax estimated 15% on 2012-01-26
- RobertLumley estimated 10% on 2012-01-27
- RobertLumley estimated 10% and said “Would send very bad signals, and I think EY would realize that. Even if it existed, I highly doubt it would have a publicly visible link to it, advertising that we were going to be elitist.” on 2012-01-27
- RobertLumley said “Whoops. Stupid internet.” on 2012-01-27
- chemotaxis101 estimated 15% on 2012-01-30
- wallowinmaya estimated 17% on 2012-02-02
- JoshuaZ judged this prediction wrong on 2013-01-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction