The year 2038 problem will be more interesting than y2k
- Adam estimated 80% on 2008-07-18
- Glenn estimated 90% on 2008-07-18
- Matt estimated 10% on 2008-07-18
- anonym judged this prediction wrong on 2009-10-17.
- anonym judged this prediction unknown on 2009-10-17.
- anonym estimated 98% on 2009-10-17
- atrus judged this prediction wrong on 2009-11-02.
- atrus said “I don’t think this will all that much of a problem, we will be using higher bit numbers by then.” on 2009-11-02
- anonym judged this prediction unknown on 2009-11-07.
- anonym said “atrus: this can’t be known yet, so shouldn’t be judged right or wrong.” on 2009-11-07
- gwern estimated 10% and said “doubt it; the 64-bit switch solves this automatically, and much of the worst software was improved for y2k.” on 2010-07-29
- Baeboo estimated 7% on 2017-11-25
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction