Apple will surpass Microsoft in revenue in a max. of 5 years.
- crlosg2 estimated 99% on 2009-05-31
- crlosg2 estimated 100% on 2009-05-31
- Lina estimated 70% and said “Interesting .. a doubt for me is how would Apples perform without Steve?” on 2009-06-01
- TwitterPredicts estimated 65% and said “Microsoft $61Bn, Apple $34Bn. A big call, but Apple will do it only as a result of future falling revenue for MS” on 2009-06-01
- TheScholar judged this prediction right on 2009-10-17.
- TheScholar judged this prediction unknown on 2009-10-17.
- TheScholar estimated 75% and said “(sorry about that mix up with judgment — I’m new to this site)” on 2009-10-17
- faws estimated 26% on 2009-10-22
- gwern estimated 55% and said “$20 billion is a big gap and 3 years not long; APL’s market cap is already bigger than MS, but that doesn’t translate into dough.” on 2010-07-29
- TheScholar said “If it happens, it’s more likely because Microsoft is earning less, rather then that Apple is earning more.” on 2010-09-18
- gimpf estimated 45% on 2010-12-13
- JoshuaZ estimated 40% on 2011-07-15
- RandomThinker said “Apple is over 100B now, Microsoft is around 70B” less than a minute ago” on 2012-05-05
- RandomThinker judged this prediction right on 2012-05-05.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction